Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend



Easter weekend was enjoyable at home with each other. We didn't really do anything special. We bought some Peeps for Chase since we figured he would like those & my mom sent a plastic carrot filled with some candy for Chase. We did a very small Easter basket & the only thing Chase liked was the plastic carrot! He couldn't stand the Peeps and barely tolerated the other marshmallow candy, but it was fun to get a few pictures.

I woke up feeling dizzy on Sunday, so we didn't make it through all of our church meetings, but I was happy to be there for Sacrament meeting. I especially enjoyed a part of Katie Frank's talk where she likened the Savior to being the bright sky that is above a stormy sky when you're flying in an airplane. She talked about how the Savior is always there above the storms and reminded us that we just have to move upward through the storms of life enough so that we can see Him and the hope & comfort He brings. Of course, she said it much more eloquently than that, but it is an image that will always stick with me and bring me comfort.









Well, this one was the day after Easter. Chase was sitting on Jeff's lap after Jeff got home from work. Jeff had taken his shoes off but left them right in front of the couch & when Chase got down, he slid himself right into Jeff's shoes. Chase just stood there, not moving, knowing that he couldn't get the shoes to move with him. It reminded me of a picture I have of myself, wearing my dad's shoes when I was little & I couldn't help but snap a picture!

2 comments:

  1. I bet Chase will have more fun next year when Easter comes around.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is Chase? TOTALLY! I remember Michael's first Easter and we put some of those marshmallow bunnies and chicks that Brach makes in his Easter basket...he devoured them and I snapped the funniest pic of his face stuffed with blue chicks and bunnies with at least two more in his hand...so fun! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS on your news and we can't wait to find out if it is one or two :)

    ReplyDelete