I'm looking for 50 friends to participate in a survey and help me discover which new perfume fragrance is most popular! Here's how it will work:
1. You send me your mailing address (e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. I’ll send you a sample of 3 perfume samples, test strips like you see in the magazines
3. Try them out & let me know which is your favorite by Sept 29th
4. No purchase necessary but if you like it enough that you want to buy, I’ll give you a 10% discount
5. Everyone who tells me their favorite by Sept, 29th will be entered in a drawing to earn a $50 gift certificate from me (or $1 per person who responds); may be used to purchase the perfume of your choice, or anything else in our catalog!
*GC demonstrators are not allowed to participate. Anyone else in the U.S. is allowed to participate; one person per household, please. You MAY pass this on to friends who want to participate – just have them e-mail me at: email@example.com
Thursday, September 3, 2009
On my recent trip to do the weekly shopping, I realized that having the pregnant lady doing the grocery shopping might not be the smartest thing for our budget! I went to the store, armed with a menu & a list of everything we'd need for the week, including some snacks so I didn't feel too deprived and came away with . . . frosted animal cookies, pineapple soda pop, hot dogs, ice cream, and chips -- all of which WERE NOT on the list. Of course, I got the items on the list as well & actually managed to stay well below my weekly budget, but I would've had so much more money left if all those extra items had stayed on the grocery store shelves. Oh well, at least I can blame it on the pregnancy & feel good about myself because the dr. says my weight gain is in the perfect range!