Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Twin Belly Profile Picture

To say that things have been crazy busy would be an understatement. I am now almost 33 weeks pregnant with the twins. The doctors want me to go at least until 35 weeks and will induce if I get to 38 weeks. So, at minimum good case scenario, I have about 2 1/2 weeks and at max, I have 4 1/2 weeks to go. Everything is looking good right now & at our ultrasound a couple of weeks ago the babies were measuring at 3lbs 3oz and 3lbs 10oz. I feel very blessed that I haven't had to deal with any of the issues that I had an "increased risk" for, because of the twin pregnancy & being "old" (over 35 -- I turned 35 during the pregnancy).

I feel pretty miserable, pretty much all the time. I can't do too much or I start having lots of contractions. And I am pretty much ready to be done being pregnant. I say "pretty much" because when I'm not pregnant anymore, that means I'll have 2 babies to be taking care of, so that scares me a bit!

Due to popular demand, here's a picture we took tonight. People are all the time surprised when they see me & hear that I am having twins NEXT month which definitely makes me feel good. I have gained between 20 & 25 lbs depending on the day (the trick: no room in my stomach to eat very much, 2 babies sucking calories from me, sugar/chocolate give me terrible heartburn, I've been sick to my stomach a lot more this time around). I also have always carried inside (this is the closest I've ever had to a basketball-belly) which is nice for the belly but very miserable for all the organs that are being smooshed!

1 comment: