Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's the "In" thing to do!

Chase's new thing is climbing inside of things. The first thing he does when let loose in his room is to grab the toy basket or head towards the storage drawer. He'll open the drawer & climb right inside on top of the toys or empty the toys out of the basket & then climb on in. He brings along a couple of toys to play with and then will sit inside & play happily. I just don't get it, but apparently its a pretty fun thing to do! Here's 2 pictures of him enjoying his newest hobby & another picture just for laughs that was taken a while ago -- I think he looks like he's showing off his muscles!




No comments:

Post a Comment