Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Harvest Time

We only have a small outdoor space, a courtyard, really, with areas for planting on the sides. We're also limited in our gardening due to HOA restrictions that say "no vegetable gardens" allowed. But, we have managed to do a little something & here's just a sample. The squirrels are finally leaving our blackberries alone (they stole all the ripe ones at the first of the season). Our Rosemary is growing strong as usual & there's plenty there if anyone wants to stop by & get some. The Basil isn't doing as well as it has in past years, but its getting there & we look forward to cooking with it!


Yes, that largest blackberry is as big as a quarter . . .
that's the largest one we've ever grown!

2 comments:

  1. That blackberry is crazy big. Love it! (I even posted about blackberries myself a few weeks back. Love 'em!)

    ReplyDelete