Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Trip to Gold Canyon Convention!

We recently returned from a trip to Arizona . . . yes, to visit family, but in reality, we plan the whole trip around the Gold Canyon Convention . . . its something we do every year & really enjoy! For more of our convention trip adventures, you can visit my other blog: gottahavecandles.blogspot.com And stay tuned to this blog for more details from our great vacation with our family!

One of the highlights of Convention is getting to spend time with the team members who are able to travel to Phoenix. This year, we had 9 of us from our team of nearly 200 who were able to make the trip & it was so much fun to get to spend time together laughing, crying, learning, inspiring & sharing with each other. My camera shy husband attended convention with us as well and opted to be the official photographer, so we could get some good shots of the whole team together. Here's a couple of my favorites:


Thanks, Ladies, it was a blast hanging out with you this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment