Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

50 Friends, 1 Winner!

I'm looking for 50 friends to participate in a survey and help me discover which new perfume fragrance is most popular! Here's how it will work:

1. You send me your mailing address (e-mail me at kim.milius@goldcanyon.us)

2. I’ll send you a sample of 3 perfume samples, test strips like you see in the magazines

3. Try them out & let me know which is your favorite by Sept 29th

4. No purchase necessary but if you like it enough that you want to buy, I’ll give you a 10% discount

5. Everyone who tells me their favorite by Sept, 29th will be entered in a drawing to earn a $50 gift certificate from me (or $1 per person who responds); may be used to purchase the perfume of your choice, or anything else in our catalog!

*GC demonstrators are not allowed to participate. Anyone else in the U.S. is allowed to participate; one person per household, please. You MAY pass this on to friends who want to participate – just have them e-mail me at: kim.milius@goldcanyon.us

No comments:

Post a Comment