Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Getting Started in Colorado!

I was so excited to have my first Gold Canyon home party in Colorado to get my business up & running here. I've had a few individual orders before now, but to have a home party is really what gets things up & running. It was so much fun, nice to get out & meet some new people, and it really was a great start to build a local business here since I met new people who will also be holding future parties for me & continuing to help me build my business. A HUGE thank you to those who attended & to my host, Nicole!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it was a blast! We had so much fun at the party we did here at my home. I would love to do another one if you come to Maryland again sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Neesha! I hope to come back once a year to meet with my team & do as many home parties with my favorite customers as possible within a few days time, so maybe we can make it happen!

    ReplyDelete