Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Monday, May 3, 2010

All the Messy Details . . . time for a new vacuum!

I knew it was time for a new vacuum, but I had been putting it off. I bought my Kenmore not too long ago (just a couple of years) and thought I should be able to get more use out of it even though I knew it just wasn't getting the job done.

Today, it completely died on me as I finished up vacuuming. So, I asked my great facebook friends for their suggestions & the responses overwhelmingly pointed toward getting a Dyson this time around. I figured I'd head out later tonight, but this afternoon I had a little accident that involved 2 small glass candle holders that dropped & hit into each other as they hit the carpeted floor & both shattered. The only way to clean it up would be with the vacuum.

So, we headed out & got our new Dyson vacuum cleaner. It did a great job of cleaning up the mess & then (after emptying the canister completely from that mess) I went ahead and vacuumed over the areas I had vacuumed with my old vacuum cleaner just this morning. So you're aware of how small the space is, keep in mind that I only went as far as the cord would go . . . I never switched outlets & this is what it pulled up:



I guess its no wonder that I've been sick since we moved into this place if I've been breathing all of this stuff in constantly. It will be interesting to see if I get over all this sickness now!

Needless to say . . . I LOVE MY DYSON!

No comments:

Post a Comment