Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Father's Day Gift Idea

Hopefully Jeff doesn't take a look at the blog until after he opens his father's day present . . . otherwise, I just ruined his surprise!

Anyway, my husband is one of those that just loves to show off his kids & always has pictures on hand at work to show everyone. So, I've been looking for one of those frames that stands up & has the frame on the outside & then you can flip through other pictures behind it. I've been looking at every gift giving time of the year for the last couple of years & have never been able to find one, even though they used to be available everywhere a few years ago.

I finally found one at Target this year & was so excited to include a family picture on the outside & pictures of kids on the inside . . . I just know he's going to love it! Yea, Target!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment