Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Have You Seen My Monkey Video Yet?

So, I'm in a contest & would love your help to win . . . I need your votes on my cute monkey video -- well, it features just part of the footage from our interaction with a monkey in Kenya a couple of years ago.

Here's how it goes . . . I need "like" votes on youtube. If you don't have a youtube account, you can easily sign up for one in order to vote. The prizes are a BIG deal as I could win an apple ipad or $400 in free products. So I would SOOOOOO LOVE YOUR HELP!

Once you vote, pass the link along to your friends and ask for them to vote too! I can't tell you how much I'd appreciate it! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment