Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Monday, August 30, 2010

Family Home Evening: Obedience

You can't do much of a Family Home Evening lesson with a 2 year old & an 8 month old, but we're giving it our best shot! Tonight we talked about obedience ie. when mom & dad say to do something or to stop doing something, do what you're told! Yes, he's only 2 but hopefully he got the message at least a little bit.

To re-inforce the concept, we played red light - green light using some laminated signs that I made. We got the whole family involved & Evie had a blast being rolled in the stroller. Both kids were laughing & having a great time & it was just plain FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment