Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

1st Day of School



Chase had his first day of preschool last week! He is going 2 days a week for 2 1/2 hours each day to a preschool that a woman does out of her home. It is a 3 year old class . . . earlier than I thought I would send my kids to preschool but I think it will be good for all of us. Chase has been asking to go to school since the beginning of the year so he was very excited.

Evie was pretty upset when Chase left & she had to stay home, but she got over it quickly & now has fun standing & waving & yelling goodbye as Chase leaves with his carpool in the morning.

That first day was very strange. We sent Chase off then went to do some errands I had planned. The errands were done in no time at all & then Evie & I stopped for doughnuts and came home. We still had about an hour and a half left until we had to get him, the house was quiet & I had nothing more planned to do. It was kind of an eerie feeling. But we got over that quickly and I have found that shopping with just one kid is so easy. I will definitely enjoy the quiet & my alone time with Evie for the next few months until the twins arrive!

Chase's first day of pre-school



Evie with her celebratory doughnut after Chase left!

No comments:

Post a Comment