Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Twin Diet

Today's Lunch Menu: Cheetos & ice cream

Yes, I'm not doing too well at the healthy eating to keep down my chances of gestational diabetes. But sometimes you just have to eat whatever makes you not feel nauseous.

The good news? No weight gain in my first 12 weeks of pregnancy. That's never happened to me before and I think I can attribute it to two things. One: I've been too nauseous to eat consistent or large meals. Two: there are 2 babies sucking calories out of my body -- yippee!!! I definitely LOOK larger - no question about that, but I've started noticing my face getting thinner. In the past, I've always gained about 5 to 7 pounds during that first trimester, so this is a great start!

Poor Jeff is feeling bad that I can eat junk and not gain any weight, while he has to watch what he's eating. Poor guy :( However, I'm the one that's needing larger & larger clothes, so he shouldn't feel too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment