Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Sunday, October 3, 2010

FHE Lesson: Rules & Commandments

Okay, I'm really liking the Family Home Evening Resource Book sections of each lesson for adapting for younger children. Really, I'm pretty much following that but having to come up with my own pictures. I'm not drawing them myself, just finding them out on the web. Feel free to use what I've put together for your own family, if it will work for you. This is taken from lesson 2 (page 9-10) of the Family Home Evening Resource Book

No comments:

Post a Comment