Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Something Fun Every Day . . . #25



Save an empty box and have some fun with it! I used my incredible artistic talent (NOT!) to turn a box into a car that Chase could sit in and drive around the house.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable. Did you take this picture with your new picture taking skills? It's a great idea and your kids look great doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha! No, I took this picture before we learned "how" to take a picture . . . notice my lack of "thirds"! But thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete