Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Monday, September 26, 2011

My New Love -- Pinterest

My new love is Pinterest -- thank you to my facebook friends who got me intrigued with this new tool! I've found some fun, new recipes, used it to completely design the way I'll decorate the kids' bedroom when they move in together (I was really struggling with that one), and found a lot of great inspiration there.

Its kind of a social media tool like facebook, but oh so much better, I think, because you can be so productive with it and its just a much more positive and inspiring place! Think of it as a virtual bookmark center. You have "pin boards" and you add the pictures you like (those pictures will usually link to the website they come from) so you don't forget about this recipe you want to try or that decorating idea or the hairstyle you want to try.

If you're already on Pinterest, come on over & follow me!


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment