Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Week 6 Weight Loss

Woohoo (as is my 4 year olds favorite thing to say these days)!  I'm back on track.  Not only did I lose my 2 "cruise pounds" but I lost an additional 2 pounds this week, for a total of 4.  However, the bad news is that we had to get a new scale, and just as I was afraid of, its showing a different number than the old one.  Its only 1.5 lbs higher, but that 1.5 lbs is a lot for me right now.  So, I'm going to go ahead and switch to those numbers on the new scale & only count a 3 lb loss for this week . . . still pretty good, right?!

This week was really tough.  I was back into my running (though that was limited a bit due to a muscle strain) and healthy eating and the numbers just weren't moving all week long.  I was getting discouraged & also feeling like I was actually gaining weight with the pants feeling a little bit snug, etc.  So, I was surprised, when I woke up on Saturday to a 2 lb loss and elated when I woke up this morning to an additional 2 lb loss.  Like I said, WOOHOO!

This week's SECRET WEAPON was my iPod.  I finally got a playlist to run to a couple of weeks ago & it definitely keeps me going & makes a huge difference!  I need to get a 2nd playlist & maybe even a 3rd so I can mix it up a bit, but here's the one I've been working with.  Its my country playlist:

"My Front Porch Looking" In by Lonestar
"Heads Carolina, Tails California" by Jo Dee Messina
"Would You Go With Me" by Josh Turner
"This One's for the Girls" by Martina McBride
"Life is a Highway" by Rascal Flatts
"Love Story" by Taylor Swift
"This" by Darius Rucker
"The Climb" by Miley Cyrus







8 lbs lost, 35 lbs to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment