Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Week 3 Weight Loss

Oops!  I totally forgot to check in on Sunday night; we've been busy, busy planning for an upcoming cruise with my family (just the adults, no kids), so I spent the evening on skype with my mom & a couple of my sisters.

Anyway, back to the weight loss thing.  I've been enjoying the slower pace of my workouts.  Instead of 2 heavy workouts a day, I'm not just focusing on the running thing through a program with Stroller Strides.  By the way, I love Stroller Strides & highly recommend it to any stay at home moms.  I would still be going if I had a stroller to accommodate all 4 kids!  But I was able to sign up for this 8 week running course.  We meet on Saturday morning for a run/walk workout and then have "homework" workouts during the week to do on our own and an optional group run/walk one evening a week.  My goal is to be able to jog for 30 minutes straight by the end of the 8 weeks.  Its tough, but I am pushing myself and doing as much as I can each time because I know it will work.  I also know, from past experience, that jogging is the only exercise that makes the weight start melting off, honestly, for me it just melts off, LIKE BUTTER -- and that's a pretty good motivator to keep it going!  So, in addition to my jogging, I am doing a 13 minute stretching video & 12 minute abdominal video each day.

I lost 1 pound last week, but the greater results is that I'm starting to see a difference when I look in the mirror.  No change in clothing size yet, but seeing a difference is great motivation to keep working at it!

5 lbs lost, 38 lbs to go!

I love the running/motivation pictures on Pinterest; here's one that I've pinned:


No comments:

Post a Comment