Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Monday, June 4, 2012

Weight Loss: Week 7

Not much to post for this week.  I hate to see that scale going up & down all week long.  On Sunday morning, my scale gave me the news that I would be reporting in at the same loss as last week.  I'm happy for no weight GAIN, but sad for no weight LOSS and hoping for a better week this week.  Today, I started as part of a weight loss challenge.  There are things to do or not do each day that I can earn points for & they'll also be looking at the total body percentage lost at the end of 12 weeks.  I need things like this to help keep me accountable and I always love a challenge, so I think it will help.  I kept my to do/not to do list in the kitchen & made sure to get full points today, which kept me away from the brownies that kept calling to me!

8 lbs lost, 35 lbs to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment