Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weight Loss: Week 8

TEN POUNDS is a HUGE milestone!  I lost 2 lbs this week, which gives me a total 10 lb loss so far & I'm ecstatic!  The great thing about 10 lbs is that its enough to see a change in the way clothes fit & even though no one else will see a difference, I can see a difference when I look in the mirror.

This week's SECRET WEAPON, is that I started a 12 week challenge where we get daily points for good eating, exercising, etc.  I had been doing great with my running and trying to eat sensibly, but this challenge has gotten me eating much better, including cutting out sweets - which I had been trying to hang on to but eating in moderation.  I have a very competitive nature, so the prize at the end isn't what is driving me, but just the competition of the whole thing.  There were many nights when the only thing that kept me from late night eating or eating the ice cream in the freezer was the fact that I knew I would miss out on a point in the competition for doing so.

10 lbs lost, 33 lbs to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment