Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Trip to the National Aquarium

We had fun with a family outing to the National Aquarium in Baltimore last Saturday. One of our informal New Years resolutions this year is to take a family outing once a month -- to break us out of our routine & add a little bit more fun to our lives. It was pretty cool & Chase enjoyed it, too!



Part of the fun we're having as we travel, is doing a "where in the world is Gold Canyon" series of photos & video for my business. This is the picture we got at the aquarium!



Chase is always happy, but when he hears someone clap, he lights up & joins in! I think that he thinks they're clapping for him!



It was fun to get right up to the glass to see the dolphins swimming around after the dolphin show.



Look for the crocodile over Jeff's shoulder in this one -- pretty cool, huh?



Jeff calls this the "obligatory family picture"-- I call it a fun picture of our family at the entrance to the aquarium. If you look closely, you can see a ton of large fish swimming in the tank behind us.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of going on a family outing once a month. Growing up, we had "culture points." We were living overseas and had to get a certain amount of culture points each month. At the time, I don't know how thrilled I was about it--but looking back, I'm glad my mom had us do it.

    ReplyDelete