Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wordless Wednesday -


You should know I can't go completely "wordless"! This may seem like something I got from someone else, but it really is from our personal collection of pictures and we really were there, just a few feet away. It still seems surreal that we got to have an experience like that just a few months ago!

1 comment:

  1. Whew! That picture will take your breathe away. You crack me up with the whole "I can't go completely wordless!" Me neither, that's why I joined "Word Filled Wednesdays." Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete