Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Apostle Cards

When I was little, I remember my mom had some flashcards for us that had pictures of the apostles on them so we could learn their names. I loved doing those & it was a great activity for general conference weekend.

I know Chase is a little young for it still, but he loves pictures & little laminated cards, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to do something like that. I was thrilled to find these cards already put together. I'm printing, putting them back to back with the words that match the picture and then laminating them. I'll then hole punch the corner & put them on a key chain ring for him to be able to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment