Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Monday, March 29, 2010

FREE Printables -- File Folder Games

My 2 year old is OBSESSED with file folder games, almost as much as letters & numbers! I've printed out a few that I found online, but since we're getting ready for a long road trip I thought it would be fun to have some new ones for him. Here are 2 that I created last night . . . feel free to use & share them with others if you like them. They're very basic, but he's just TWO! LOL

What I do with file folder games is to print on cardstock, laminate them, hole punch, and then stick inside a binder -- I find it so much easier than using the actual file folders.

2 comments:

  1. so excited to use these, thanks for sharing! so...with the binder, where do you store the pieces to each "game"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just keep the pieces attached to each "game". Its worked great so far! Chase just removes them and then puts them all and then re-attaches them. Though I was thinking that if I needed a place to store them, I would use a #10 envelope, seal it and then cut off the end, hole punch it on the long side (with the cut end facing up) and put the pieces inside.

    ReplyDelete