- leading a facebook group for weight loss (we're trying to lose a total of 1,000 pounds as a group by the end of the year)
- We're eating healthier & exercising more (thank goodness for some warmer weather) and I've lost all of my baby weight plus an extra 1 1/2 pounds & still losing!
- A friend from church taught me how to do couponing & we got our first newspaper yesterday. I am already saving money!!!
- We're having regular family home evenings with Chase & enjoying teaching him everything that we can! He loves saying the blessing on the food at mealtime and is having such fun with the file folder games I've been putting together. He loves the one with pictures of his grandparents & calls everyone "papa milius".
- I am building my business, getting to know lots of people here in Colorado & attending meetings & networking groups and even have a couple of parties & vendor events lined up. I'm also leading meetings with demonstrators in the area & continue working & enjoying my team that I left back in Maryland.
- We're enjoying the beautiful weather that is allowing us to get out & about. I try to take the kids for a walk several times a week (Evie strapped to the front of me & Chase in the stroller). We've gone to library story time & stop for lunch on the way home or to the park to play during the week, and on family outings whenever possible on the weekend.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Settling in & making the most of it!
Now that Evie is 3 months old, we are definitely settling in to our new lifestyle and trying to make the most of every day. I'll admit that there are still days when I feel overwhelmed & wonder how I'm going to just make it through the day, but those days are fewer now & most of the time I am enjoying my life. I've been tackling lots of projects & those things are making life more fulfilling than just diapers & feedings! Here's some of the things I've been up to: