Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Finally Getting Out

I think its been about a month since I've been out of the house -- other than for doctor appointments. I've just been way too sick to feel good enough to go anywhere. But this weekend I hit the 11 week mark for the pregnancy and . . . no morning sickness on Thursday!

So, I made plans for a date night/afternoon with my husband for Friday. Come Friday, I was sick again, but decided to just deal with it, so we went ahead and went out to a movie (Harry Potter) and dinner. We tried out an Italian restaurant called Armandos & it was delicious -- we'll definitely go back again!

Saturday, I felt good again & so we went out did some shopping for some trees and I was able to do some dishes, get the kids dressed & take care of a few things. (more on that in another post!)

It was so nice to get to go to church today after not having been for a while! But by the third hour I was feeling pretty nauseous again.

So, its getting better but still lingering a bit. And I'm still so tired and dealing with some pain from the trauma my organs went through with the incarcerated uterus. But how nice it was to actually get out of the house & to WANT to get out of the house. That has been the biggest struggle, I think, is that I haven't WANTED to do anything other than sit in front of the tv or take naps because I just felt so crummy. So, I am very glad to feel like I'm starting to come back to life!

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there Kim!! You are awesome, it will get better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I do know how you feel. I am past that, five kids later, but I was sooo sick, I took unisom everyday until the 7th month, and still barfed once a day. I used to go to my room and go to bed at 7 every night and watch jeopardy and the kids had to fend for themselves and eat cheerios. I hope you are getting a little better. It runs in our family, my daughter was deathly ill and had to get IVs to get more fluids. It's so hard for some of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on progress! This is good!

    ReplyDelete