Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Monday, July 5, 2010

Something Fun, Every Day . . . #1




Today we had a water balloon fight. Well, it was supposed to be a water balloon fight, but with Chase's first exposure water balloons he didn't even give me time to explain that we throw them to each other but instead just pulled them out of the bucket as fast as possible & threw them at the ground at his feet. So, our bucket of water balloons only lasted about 60 seconds. Afterwards, I put the sprinklers on & we ran through them together.

Teaching Moment: As we filled up the water balloons, I let Chase pick out which balloon we would fill up next & he would tell me the color. (I believe that almost every activity has the potential for teaching moments!)

Cost: $2.50 for bag of water balloons -- enough that they can be used several different times.

Time Needed: 1/2 hour (including time to fill up balloons)

No comments:

Post a Comment