Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Something Fun, Every Day . . . #2


Today's fun was gardening. I know my kiddo doesn't like to get his hands dirty . . . loud pleadings of "hands clean, hands clean" when his hands are dirty are heard on a daily basis around here. But somehow, I thought this would be different. Nope! He did one handful of dirt & then was done & wanting those hands cleaned, but he loved the watering, bringing me the large & small pots & bringing me the flowers upon request of their color.

Teaching Moment: colors (of flowers), large & small (if using different sized pots or flowers)

Supplies: gardening supplies - plants, pots, potting soil & watering can

Time Needed: 30 to 45 minutes (depending on how many plants you do)

No comments:

Post a Comment