Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Something Fun Every Day . . . #7


Cheap & easy! I got out a couple of sheets of blank paper & we colored them then folded them into paper airplanes & let them fly! Okay, so they didn't really fly . . . could've had something to do with the fact that I don't know how to fold a paper airplane & that a 2 year old was the one throwing them. Doesn't really matter because it was just plain fun! Chase got to stand on a chair & throw them into the sunken family room while I retrieved them. He said over & over again, "this is fun!" but the real laughs started when I started trying to catch the airplanes after he threw them. He got laughing so hard he just about fell off the chair!

Teachable Moments: While coloring the paper, we talked about colors and drew & named shapes & letters, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment