Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Monday, July 5, 2010

Something Fun, Every Day

Being a mom was something that I longed for for years & paid thousands of dollars out in fertility to accomplish. And yet, there are too many days when I find myself not enjoying it. I think that being "older" when I had that first child has made me less fun or maybe I just am not naturally that way. I'm not big on getting on the floor & playing with my 2 year old and often can't think of anything fun to do & could easily see a whole day go by with just letting my toddler play by himself, watch tv, & playing while I sit in the room with him.

This is not the kind of life I want for my kiddo & not the way I want him to remember his years growing up. So, I am resolving to do SOMETHING FUN, EVERY DAY. In an effort to keep me accountable, I'm going to try to post here at least 5 times a week to share what we're doing. And if you have any great ideas to share, I'd love to hear them . . . PLEASE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. good for you! i can't wait to see (and steal) what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bubbles! playdoh, soup can puppets, build a fort, dance to music, bean bag toss, bake a treat, etc. ive been trying to make a list for a craft Im trying to finish! great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete