Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Something Fun, Every Day . . . #3


Today's fun was a real treat for Chase. We sat down together & watched a movie with his favorite treats . . . popcorn & fruit snacks. When he watches tv, its usually while I'm working on making dinner or taking care of something else that I need him to be distracted from. So, he loved that I actually sat down on the couch next to him for a movie today.

Teaching Moment: the "movie" we watched was a living scriptures video about the 10 commandments

Supplies: move & treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment