Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Monday, July 12, 2010

Something Fun Every Day . . . #5

I'm late in posting, but last week we went to McDonalds for lunch. Chase is too small for the play area at the local McDonalds, but we had fun eating a cheeseburger & ice cream cone & just getting out of the house.

Teaching Moment: worked on the "top" & "bottom" concepts as I tried to teach him to eat the ice cream cone from the top. He understood the concept, but still wanted to eat from the bottom, as you can see the half eaten cone in this picture. BIG MESS, but still so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment