Candle Addicts

If you love candles & haven't experienced Gold Canyon yet, you are seriously missing out! I love my Gold Canyon business & have been doing this for 10 years now. E-mail me for a free sample (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) or visit my website: http://www.mygc.com/milius

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Something Fun Every Day . . . #8



Grab some blue painter's tape & make giant shapes on the carpet. Even though Chase knows his shapes, he still loves pointing them out & was thrilled with this activity. We jumped "inside" and "outside" each shape & jumped from one shape to the next & then he just ran back & forth over the top of them. I got Chase's "this is fun" seal of approval on this one as well!

Teaching Moment: work on shape names and inside & outside concepts

No comments:

Post a Comment